You know what time it is. Time to pour a drink, get comfy on the couch, and SHOP from the comfort of your fleece blanket and carefully situated pillows for support. Online shopping is the only way to shop for holiday gifts IMO. Why face the crowds and get angry while trying to pick out the perfectly thoughtful gift for your sister? I can’t be thoughtful while also trying to throw a few elbows to get to the register…
You will find me tucked into my couch with a sappy Christmas movie on and with a very large glass of red wine shopping for all of my holiday gifts. You know, when you start a cocktail blog, you get a lot of questions about how to do things and what to use. Sure, your mom can use that mason jar hiding in her cabinet to shake a margarita – but don’t you want her to have the joy of shaking one up in a shiny, special, cocktail shaker?? Lord knows we all need a margarita to get through the holiday season and into 2019.
Below is a list of some of my favorite cocktail themed gifts. This is not an extensive list to outfit an entire home bar (see here for more of that) – but just some goodies for cocktail lovers in your life!
- Fred Cap and Mouse Bottle Opener. Everyone needs a good bottle opener. We are a cat (and dog) household so this golden cat opener is perfect for us and our cat loving friends.
- Death & Co Cocktail Book. This cocktail book is mecca for cocktail lovers. Death & Co is one of the most influential cocktail bars in the world and if you have a friend who loves the craft – get this ASAP. I have cracked mine open too many times to count for inspiration and general cocktail how-to!
- Monogrammed Cocktail Shaker. You know I love anything copper or rose gold. This shaker is stunning and can even be monogrammed! Buy this for the new cocktail shaker in your life or upgrade the expert ones.
- Hot Toddy Cocktail Kit. Cocktails are necessary at all times. Including long (or short) flights in tiny seats. Sure, you can get a plain alcoholic beverage on any flight – but why not make the flight a little more special with everything you need for a hot toddy! Make the flight for Christmas a festive one.
- Cocktail Glasses. These glasses are gorgeous and will be a statement set for anyone in your life. They are perfect for shaken or stirred cocktails and can be a glamorous addition to any home. I love the detailing on the base!
- Cocktail Artwork. Does the cocktail lover in your life already have every tool imaginable? Then get them some special art for their favorite drink! This margarita print is adorable and practical.
Happy gift hunting and I hope the cocktail lovers in your life enjoy these special gifts as much as we do!
**Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn commission if you click through and make a purchase.**